Urban Vine Concierge Introduction Services
Did you know?
According to a study from the United Nations, 68% of the world's population will live in cities by 2050.
This population will also be much larger, close to 10 billion people compared to the current 7.5 billion.
What does this mean?
New types of indoor farming, vertical farming, and controlled environment agriculture with grow lights will play a larger role in growing food for the cities of the future.
Urbanvine.co was created in June of 2016 to create reliable online content on:
- Vertical Farming
- LED Grow Lights
- Indoor Farming
- Urban Farming
Patrick, Urban Vine Editor Bio:
- Editor of Urban Vine, over 10,000 online subscribers consisting of Vertical Farming, Indoor Farming, and Hydroponic professionals, media, and investors.
- Featured in Agrictecture, AgFunder, and Horti-Daily
- Author: Indoor Grow Light Companies: The Advanced Report, Vertical Farming Companies: The Advanced Report, Commercial Greenhouse Growers, The Advanced Report, and others!
Urban Vine Starter Consulting Package:
Step 1: Deposit payment below.
Step 2: Pre-call e-mail exchange covering objectives and questions to answer
Step 3: Schedule 1-hr consulting kick off call
Step 4: Conduct consulting call and conclude with next steps
Price: $150.00 USD
Patrick will not send pre-call email until payment is made below. References available upon request. Written testimonials below.
"Urban Vine is an easy place to quickly learn about urban farming trends and best practice."
- Ruwan Subasinghe, Co-Founder of Replantable
, Former #1 Selling Urban Farming Project On Kickstarter
"If you want to learn more about growing your own food, you need to check out Urban Vine!"
- Helen Andrew, Founder of Spare Harvest
"Urban Vine is one of my go-to sources for finding helpful new content to re-publish at iGrow News"
- Herb Kliegerman, Editor of iGrow News
& Chairman, American Association of Urban Farmers
"Urban Vine publishes some of the most in depth content with pro urban and vertical farmers that I've seen online. You need to join the Urban Vine community today!"
- Chris Powers, Contributor @ AgFunder News
"Urban Vine is my favorite site for learning about vertical farming - the guides and content are detailed and top-notch!"
- Clara Edeoghon, Associate Professor of Agricultural Economics, University of Benin
"Urban Vine has world class online content on grow lights, indoor growing, and vertical farming"
- Arun Raj, Creator of the best-selling Herbstation MiniFarm
"I love Urban Vine Co's guides on vertical farming, grow lights, urban farming, and sustainable living, and am always excited to read their new content!"
- Professor Kelly Pemberton, George Washington University
"Urban Vine is a phenomenal resource for vertical farming, urban farming, and grow light info. If you are interested in learning more about those topics, you should have checked out Urban Vine yesterday!"
- Dan Nelson, CEO and Co-Founder, Grow Computer, Inc.
"As a grow light manufacturer, I can say Urban Vine is one of the rare sites online that has current and in-depth information and products available for people interested in grow lights and indoor growing"
- Klaus Messerer, Co-Owner and Production Manager of LED Habitats, a leading LED grow light manufacturer
"Urban Vine interviews the top industry experts in grow lights for their content, you need to check out Urban Vine Co if you want to learn more about grow lights and indoor growing!"
- Jeff Mastin, R&D Grow Lighting Specialist, TotalGrow™ Lights
"As an innovator and researcher developing new technologies in the indoor farming and grow light space, I've seen first hand the need for vetted information in our space. Urban Vine is a leader in the market I have seen producing this content!"
- Scott Massey, Co-Founder and CEO of Heliponix©
and former research engineer at Purdue University Horticulture College for Space Farming, TEDx speaker.
"Urban Vine is LEGENDARY at being a reliable information source for Vertical Farming, Grow Lights, and Indoor Farming. If you are interested in learning more about these topics, check out their content and newsletters!”"
- Sky Sheridan, Founding Farmer, Chief Innovation Officer, SkyFarms
“I discovered Urban Vine about 6 months ago and I am subscribed to the newsletter, I have also purchased several Urban Vine guides. Urban Vine does a very good job, very informative! I would recommend for any outsiders to the industry who want to learn about grow lights, vertical farming, and indoor farming”
- Gustav O'Keiff, Urban Vine Subscriber, CEA Enthusiast
"As a business development manager supporting the indoor agriculture, CEA, and food tech industries, I can say Urban Vine guides and their insider newsletter provide detailed information often difficult to find online."
- Irena Lundberg, CleanTech Invest Stockholm
"As a professional testing grow lights from all the largest LED manufacturers (Cree, Samsung, Osram, etc) across the world for many years, I would encourage you to check out the information on Urban Vine: their articles, guides, and newsletter, if you want to know more about the grow light, vertical farming, and indoor agriculture industries"
- Aron Flanagan, Owner, Growlightoutlet.com
"As a website owner in the agriculture space, I can say that Urban Vine has reliable info on growing crops, vertical farming, and related topics"
- Aljoša Naglic, Owner, Ingrins.com
"I have bought multiple Urban Vine guides - they give exactly the information I was looking for, very in-depth. They also have responsive customer service!"
- Tarshia Williams, Urban Vine Co Customer
"I have been on the newsletter for almost 1 year, and love the detailed market information!"
- Chong Wei, Urban Vine Co Newsletter Subscriber
"Urban Vine is a leading online source for urban farming content"
- Lee Schneider, Best Selling Author and Founder of the Future of Food Podcas
"I found Urban Vine while looking online for more detailed information and contacts in the urban farming industry, that is what I got from Patrick, really quickly!"
Tod Lickerman, Chair & Managing Partner, The Impact Investment Co.
“Urban Vine sends out lovely and detailed information on the future of farming, I recommend joining!”
Hank van Apeldoorn, Urban Vine Co Newsletter Subscriber
“I thought I was alone with my high hopes for the future of urban agriculture, but I am delighted to see Urban Vine is aiming higher than I dared, while still being anchored in practical realities. Just the voice we need to hear and amplify as we prepare for the world after COVID 19.”
Wayne Roberts, Food Policy Activist and Former Manager, Toronto Food Policy Council
“Urban Vine is a top source for hydroponic, aeroponic, and urban farming content, check them out!”
Professor James Brazil
, University of Miami, Founder, Studio James Brazil
, Green Architect
“I read the organic gardening guide by Urban Vine, it was great, I would recommend reading it!"
, Biowise Horticultural Products Limited
"As the largest urban farm in Canada, I have seen a lot of urban farming material online, Urban Vine is at the top of the list!"
- Paul Hughes, Director, Grow Calgary
, the largest urban farm in Canada
"Urbanvine provides a one-stop-shop of informational How-To guides that would take any novice home grower or aspiring professional in the horticulture industry a substantial amount of time to research and aggregate.
In a time where everyone would like more control in their lives, the research provided is high quality and thoroughly vetted to help the reader answer as many common questions in the easiest to understand and comprehensive way.
As a professional in the industry, I'm still able to learn a thing or two."
- Tinia Pina, CEO & Founder, Re-Nuble,
leading developer of hydroponic plant-based technologies
"Urban Vine has been producing detailed online content on urban farming, vertical farming, and agricultural technology for years. If you are interested in these areas, you should try Urban Vine content!"
- Penny McBride, COO, Second Chances Farm
"As a longtime member of Urban Vine’s newsletter, I can say that they produce high quality and easily accessible online content related to urban farming and indoor growing."
- Robbie Wyness, Urban Vine Subscriber, Author of Microgreens Mastery
, Owner, urbanfarming.com
“The Urban Farming Advanced Guide from Urban Vine has very focused information on the various types of urban farming, soil and growing related topics, and finally vertical indoor farming”
- Mark Horler, Founder and Chairman UK Urban Agritech (UKUAT)
“If urbanvine.co had existed when I got into Vertical Farming back in 2012, I'd have saved 3 years in that quest (to learn it). The website has a lot of detailed educational material on how to do urban and vertical farming, straight from the USA!”
- Zjef Van Acker, Former Chief Engagement Officer, Association for Vertical Farming (AVF)
“After being on the Vertical Farming Insider Newsletter from Urban Vine for nearly one year, I can say that it is the most in-depth newsletter on the Vertical Farming, Indoor Farming, and Grow Light industries that I have seen”
- Catherine Armstrong, Manager, Detchant Farm, Urban Vine Subscriber Since 2019
"I have been a part of Urban Vine's newsletter focusing on vertical farming, sustainability, and urban farming for over 2 years now, I would recommend it if you like these topics!"
- Debbra Johnson, Co-Chair ARISE U.S. & United Nations Sustainability Consultant
"I have been an Urban Vine subscriber for over a year and really enjoy their newsletter. As a founder of a growing agri-tech startup company, I especially appreciate Urban Vine's high-value content on urban farming, vertical farming, and indoor farming."
- Geert Hendrix, CEO and Founder, Farmwall