Top 1000 Agriculture Technology Companies
The Advanced Report
Our team has completed an in-depth report on publicly available information on 1000 Agriculture Technology Companies.
Get instant access today for a single payment of $29 USD!
"For a target audience that is trying to understand the basics of vertical farming, this is a quality newsletter to subscribe to"
- James Pateras, CEO, Modular Farms Australia
"After being a part of Urban Vines newsletter for over 6 months, they have consistently put out industry leading info on vertical farming and indoor farming, make sure to check them out!"
- Gunnar Shaffer, 6th Generation Farmer, Founder and CEO, Agrowponics
"I have been an Urban Vine subscriber for over a year and really enjoy their newsletter. As a founder of a growing agri-tech startup company, I especially appreciate Urban Vine's high-value content on urban farming, vertical farming, and indoor farming."
- Geert Hendrix, CEO and Founder, Farmwall
- Short Description
- Most Recent Fundraise
- Industry Focus
- Total Amount Raised
- Estimated Pre-Money Valuation
- Estimated Revenue
- Total Number of Funding Rounds
- Investor Names
- Investment Rounds
"I have been on the Vertical Farming Insider Newsletter for almost 1 year, and love the detailed market information!"
- Chong Wei, Urban Vine Co Newsletter Subscriber
"Urban Vine has been producing detailed online content on urban farming, vertical farming, and agricultural technology for years. If you are interested in these areas, you should try Urban Vine content!"
- Penny McBride, COO, Second Chances Farm
"As a longtime member of Urban Vine’s newsletter, I can say that they produce high quality and easily accessible online content related to urban farming and indoor growing."
- Robbie Wyness, Urban Vine Subscriber, Author of Microgreens Mastery
, Owner, urbanfarming.com