"I love Urban Vine Co's guides on vertical farming, grow lights, urban farming, and sustainable living, and am always excited to read their new content!"
- Professor Kelly Pemberton, George Washington University
"Urban Vine is a phenomenal resource for vertical farming, urban farming, and grow light info. If you are interested in learning more about those topics, you should have checked out Urban Vine yesterday!"
- Dan Nelson, CEO and Co-Founder, Grow Computer, Inc.
"As a grow light manufacturer, I can say Urban Vine is one of the rare sites online that has current and in-depth information and products available for people interested in grow lights and indoor growing"
- Klaus Messerer, Co-Owner and Production Manager of LED Habitats, a leading LED grow light manufacturer
“I am an academic researcher studying the use of advanced technology in urban food production, Urban Vine has been an amazing resource for understanding the ins and outs of vertical and greenhouse farming. I recommend their advanced guides to fellow researchers!”
- Blaire O'Neal, Ph.D. Hydroponic, Aquaponic, Aeroponic Farming Researcher, San Diego State University
"As a marketing professional in the indoor agriculture industry, Urban Vine's newsletters, reports and guides are an excellent resource for keeping up-to-date with news and developments in vertical farming."
- Steven Mitchell, Product Manager, Intelligent Growth Solutions (IGS)
The Urban Vine 45 Day Guarantee
Urban Vine keeps everything simple. Not only do you get a great price today, but you are covered by our 100% Money-Back Guarantee for a full 45 days!
“Vertical Farming: The Advanced Video Course covers the basic fundamentals of vertical farming, if you are just beginning learning about Vertical Farming, it is a great course to start with”
- Zjef Van Acker, Former Chief Engagement Officer, Association for Vertical Farming (AVF), Creator of The 12 Steps To Vertical Farming Course
"Vertical Farming: The Advanced Video Course has short digestible modules that keep things simple. The course covers topics surrounding business and operating dynamics of vertical farming like cost/sq ft. and the key differences between conventional farming vs vertical farming. Overall really well done!"